|Education and qualifications
- Master´s degree, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Comenius University, Bratislava
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, CISA
- Certified Information Systems Manager, CISM
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISSP
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT, CGEIT
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, CRISC
- Master of Management in EU Funds
- Peter Borák leads Cyber Security Initiative within CEE region and is currently Head of Consulting in Slovakia. Peter has been instrumental in establishing the IRM/RAS/MC department including BPS, ITA, PS Advisory and TLT within KPMG’s practice in Slovakia.
- He has been with the firm for over 17 years focusing on the leadership of engagements in IT audit and advisory projects with focus on IT compliance review of many aspects including information security management.
- Peter has participated in many engagements in Slovakia, Czech Republic, UK, Russia and the Baltic States.
- He is highly respected within the professional community and has acted as President of the Slovak chapter of the ISACA since its foundation in 1999.
- ISACA Slovensko Board Member (former President)
- itSMF Slovensko Board Member